MN OSHA PARTNERSHIP
What is the Partnership?
This is a partnership between ABC of MN/ND and MNOSHA that mutually recognizes the importance of providing a safe and healthful work environment in the construction industry. Look at the PARTNERSHIP GUIDELINES to see if your company should apply.
Why should my company join?
- To decrease your serious injuries, illnesses and fatalities on the job.
- To develop a good standing relationship with MNOSHA that shows them and other organizations about how your company is serious about keeping your safety program at a high level.
- To show your insurance company your dedication to safety.
- For possible exemptions from inspections and fines.
- To show your clients and construction users.
How do I sign my company up?
- Complete the current STEP application.
- Review the regulations that describe what criteria your company's safety program must meet.
- Notify ABC’s Safety Committee that you want to join the partnership. Email ABC for contact information. Once notified, the Committee will reach out with next steps, documentation, paperwork, etc.
Current MNSOHA Partners Include
A B Systems
Bauer Design Build
Cedar Lake Electric
D & G Excavating, Inc.
Dale Gruber Construction, Inc.
Electrical Production Services
Greystone Construction Company
J-Berd Mechanical, Inc.
Shingobee Builders, Inc.
Stotko Speedling Construction, Inc.
Willmar Electric Service, Corp.
Click Here to see our partners listed on MN OSHA’s website.
Click the flyer to enlarge!